Online Borrower Registration
Residents of the Roselle Public Library District may register online for a temporary Library card number.
Online applicants must read and agree to the terms below before completing the registration form.
- I agree to abide by all Library policies related to the use of this card.
- I understand that I will be issued a temporary Library card number that is valid for 7 days and is not renewable.
- I understand that I may use this temporary card number and PIN to access Library databases and to place holds on Library materials.
- I understand that in order to receive a permanent Library card, I must visit the Library in person within 7 days, bring a photo ID and proof that I reside within the boundaries of the Roselle Public Library District. If I am under 18, my parent or guardian must accompany me, bring his or her identification and proof of residency.
- I understand that check out of materials and use of all library services will be authorized after in-person verification and pick-up of my permanent library card.