ROSELLE PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT
Full-time Non-Exempt Position
$14.50-$18.50 Per Hour Depending on Qualifications
Position Offers a Full Benefits Package
Full-time position responsible for providing for general maintenance of all aspects of the building and grounds. Responsible for maintaining the HVAC control system, and maintenance of the mechanical portion of the HVAC system. Interacts with outside vendors required for the maintenance of the various building systems, reporting required repairs or replacement of equipment to the Executive Director. Responsible for meeting room set-up and take-down. No supervision of others. Reports directly to the Executive Director.
Requirements for this Position
• High school diploma or equivalent with further education in relevant areas such as trade school and/or relevant college coursework in building trades and computer programming for HVAC /mechanical systems
• Three (3) years of experience working in building maintenance profession
• Experience working with HVAC Systems and HVAC Control Systems
• Must be proficient with hand tools
• Some knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and mechanical work
• General knowledge of cleaning materials and processes
• Must have flexibility to be on call for emergencies
• Must be able to carry, stoop, bend, climb ladders, push and pull, lift up to 40 pounds, and transport up to 200 pounds with proper equipment
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English with staff and public, both orally and in writing, and to follow oral and written instructions
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to attend to the Library’s building maintenance needs; including evening and weekend hours as needed
• Must have a valid Illinois driver’s license and access to an insured, safely operating vehicle in compliance with Illinois State law
To Apply for this Position
Please submit employment application along with three (3) work references to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward to:
Roselle Public Library District
Debbie Green, Business Office Manager
40 South Park Street
Roselle, IL 60172
Employment applications are available at the Library’s Front Desk or on the Library’s website at www.roselle.lib.il.us
Posted on 1/27/17
Download an Employment Application.
Need help finding a job? Check out our Employment links.
The Roselle Public Library District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. The Library complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Persons needing accommodations in the application or interview process should notify the Human Resources Director. Nothing in this site constitutes a promise or offer of employment.