ROSELLE PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT
Youth Services Department Manager
Full-time Exempt Position
Minimum Annual Salary is $47,476.00
Negotiable Depending on Qualifications
Position Offers a Full Benefits Package
The ideal candidate is someone who is flexible, loves working with children (infants through entering 6th grade) and adults of all ages, is creative, forward thinking, open to new ideas, and a team player and management partner. This position is responsible for supervision of a staff of five, active interactions with schools and outside agencies serving the children of the Roselle community, working with Management Team, collection development, programming, and reference services in the Youth Services Department.
Requirements for this Position
Minimum qualifications include:
* MLS or MLIS from an ALA-accredited Library school program
* One-year Supervisory Experience
* Three or more years of public library experience, including two years working in a Youth Services/Children’s Department
* Ability to Interact with community schools and organizations to promote services the Library offers for children and families
* Able to work a flexible schedule including evening hours along with participation in the Youth Services weekend rotation
* Valid Illinois driver’s license, a safely operating vehicle, and proof of insurance as required per current Illinois Motor Vehicle Law
To Apply for this Position
Please submit cover letter, resume, and three work references to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send to:
Roselle Public Library District
Debbie Green, Business Office Manager
40 South Park Street
Roselle, IL 60172
Download an Employment Application.
Need help finding a job? Check out our Employment links.
The Roselle Public Library District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. The Library complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Persons needing accommodations in the application or interview process should notify the Human Resources Director. Nothing in this site constitutes a promise or offer of employment.