Friends of the Library
News from the Friends
Join us for the next meeting of The Friends of the Roselle Library,
Wednesday, February. 4, 2015, 6 p.m.
in the Library Conference Room.
The Friends meet on the first Wednesday of the month, every other month.
Be a Friend!
Make new friends!
Support your public library!
New Members Welcome!
The Friends of the Roselle Public Library are actively seeking new members. The main activity of the Friends is raising money to donate to specific library projects. The Friends conduct several book sales each year as fund raising events. They need your help! Join the Friends and lend a hand with these worthwhile projects. You'll meet nice people and help the library, too.
The Friends meet at 6:00pm in the Conference Room on the first Wednesday of every other month; February, April, June, August, October and December.
Contact the Friends: email@example.com
View and print: Friends Brochure and Membership Application*
The Friends of the Library assist Library staff during special events such as Musical Sunday concerts. Through fundraising efforts the Friends are a major sponsor of all four of the Library's Summer Reading programs, including the Adult program, the Family program, the Teen program and the Youth Services program.
Book sales are the main fundraising activity. There are books sales in the Spring and Fall, as well as a Summer Book Sale during the Taste of Roselle. The Friends also sponsor a perpetual book sale just inside the entrance to the Library near the Circulation Desk.
- The opportunity to participate in enhancing the library for the community
- Meet new friends with similar interests
- Maximize your enjoyment of the Library
- Free membership.
How to Become a Friend
- Attend a meeting on the first Wednesday of every other month at 6:00 p.m. in the Library conference room.
- Call the Library Reference Desk for additional information: 630-529-1641 x *211.
- Return the membership application* to the Library Circulation Desk.
- Mail the membership application* to the Library: 40 S. Park Street, Roselle, IL 60172.
*The form is available in Adobe Acrobat format. If your browser does not already have the Acrobat Reader plug-in that is required to view these documents, please click here to access a free copy of the software.