Programs for Teens
BE A VOLUNTEEN THIS SUMMER ...@ THE LIBRARY!
Looking for something fun to do this summer??
There's always something fun going on at the Library, and volunteering is no exception! If you are looking for a way to beat the heat and the summer boredom, here's your chance! Help out with fun summer programs and so much more.
The Summer VolunTeen Session runs from
June 2 - August 10
As mentioned above, attending a training session is REQUIRED to participate in the Summer VolunTeen Session. In your training session you will learn how to:
- sign up people for ALL FOUR summer reading programs
- what is expected of you
- what you summer schedule will be
- what is and isn't allowed during your weekly volunteer time
- and so much more!
Sound like something you'd like to do? To participate in the Summer VolunTeen Session you MUST:
- Be going into 6th - 12th Grade
- Complete and turn in an application - available at ANY DESK and the Teen Area starting on MAY 1!
- Sign up for ONE training session
THAT'S IT! It's simple, it's fun, it looks great on a job or college application, plus you get to help out the community all at the same time.
Make sure to sign up starting on MAY 1, as there are a limited number of spots to be filled!
Download your personal copy of the
current Teen Programs brochure.